Located next door to our brewery in St Philips, you’ll find the freshest beer from us on the taps, along with the occasional guest beer plus plenty of other drinks for the non-beer drinkers or designated drivers in your group.
We have indoor seating for 60+ people, including a cozy mezzanine with leather sofas & heating in the winter. There’s tonnes of space outside, with seating for another 100 people on busy days—so there’s room for all of you.
If there’s something that you cannot find on this page, drop us a line and we’ll be happy to help.
See you soon for a few beers 🍻
- Thursday 17:00 - 22:00
- Friday 17:00 - 22:00
- Saturday 13:00 - 22:00
- Sunday 13:00 - 18:00
Unit 8 Wadehurst Industrial Park,
St Philips Road,
Using a Sat Nav to find us? Use postcode BS2 0JZ, our real postcode can cause some confusion for out of date systems.
- Can I bring my kids?
- You certainly can. Due to licensing & that we’re a working brewery on an industrial estate, under 18s must be accompanied at all times.
- Do you allow dogs?
- Of course, we love having dogs in the taproom—we have dog water bowls and occasionally have treats too. As per above, we ask that dogs be kept on a lead if they’re outside.
- Is there food available?
- We try our best to have a food truck every week, but it is not always possible. Please check our social accounts for the most up to date information. You can always order food in via delivery service when there is not a food truck on site & we have a great range of snacks available.
- Do you serve anything other than beer?
- We sure do! We have red & white wine, cider, gluten free beer, non-alcoholic beer, gin & tonic, and soft drinks.
- Can I book a table?
- We don’t do table bookings, sorry, but we do private hire.
- Can I book for a party?
- Absolutely! We offer private hire for our mezzanine & full venue. Contact us for more details firstname.lastname@example.org