Our first ride will be Sunday 27th February 2022, it’s an intermediate road ride, where good fitness is required, with mostly well-paved surfaces and easy to ride.
- 22 mile loop to Nailsea & back
- 1,050 ft elevation
- Avg. 12 mph
- Meet at 10:30 @ Newtown Park Taproom, drop bags
- Head off around 10:45
- Cycle to Nailsea, regroup, head back to the tappy, stopping at Abbots Leigh for a coffee & regroup
- Aim to complete in 2-ish hours
- Arrive back at the tappy for cold pints
For full route details, check out the route on komoot
Please see our Cycle Club guidelines for information about our club & how we operate.