Cycle Club Ride 13th March 2022
Next ride is 13th March 2022, it’s an intermediate road ride, where good fitness is required, with mostly well-paved surfaces and suitable for most skill levels.
- 23.7 miles, Chew Valley Loop
- 1,450 ft elevation
- Avg. 10 mph
- Meet at 10:30 @ Newtown Park Taproom, drop bags
- Head off around 10:45
- Cycle to Chew, stop at Salt & Malt Cafe, regroup, head back to the tappy
- Aim to complete in 2.5-ish hours
- Arrive back at the tappy for cold pints
For full route details, check out the route on komoot
Please see our Cycle Club guidelines for information about our club & how we operate.